Monday, June 8, 2009

Love Diary Book II

Side A
1. Trisha Yearwood-How Do I Live
2. Backstreet Boys-Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
3. No Doubt-Don’t Speak
4. Spice Girls-2 Become 1
5. George Benson-Footprints In The Sand
6. Patti Labelle-You Are My Solid Ground
7. 10,000 Maniacs-More Than This
8. Rahsaan Patterson-Where You Are
9. Rebekah Ryan-Woman in Love

Side B
1. The Poni Tails-Born Too Late
2. Espen Lind-When Susannah Cries
3. Alison Krauss-Baby, Now That I’ve Found You
4. Frances Black-All The Lies That You Told Me
5. Samantha Cole-Happy With You
6. Enrique Iglesias-Only You
7. Brother 2 Brother-I’ll Be Waiting
8. Sheena Easton-One Man

Catatan Kecil
Kompilasi lagu-lagu cinta memang banyak macamnya. Salah satunya Love Diary Book II ini. Dalam album ini menampilkan 17 lagu cinta di era ’96-’97 seperti Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) (Backstreet Boys), How Do I Live (Trisha Yearwood), 2 Become 1 (Spice Girls), Don’t Speak (No Doubt) dll.

1 comment: