Saturday, July 11, 2009

Now That’s What I Call Music 5

Side A
1. Bryan Adams feat Melanie C-When You’re Gone
2. Roxette-Wish I Could Fly
3. Spice Girls-Goodbye
4. Emilia-Big Big World
5. E-17-Each Time
6. 911-A Little Bit More (Radio Mix)
7. 98 Degrees-Because Of You
8. The Moffatts-Girl Of My Dreams
9. Shania Twain-From This Moment On

Side B
1. Robbie Williams-No Regrets
2. U2-Sweetest Things (The Single Mix)
3. Lighthouse Family-Lost In Space (Main Mix)
4. Janet Jackson-Everytime
5. Billie-She Wants You
6. Kavana-Will You Wait For Me
7. Sheryl Crow-My Favourite Mistake
8. All Saints-Bootie Call
9. The Cardigans-My Favourite Game

Catatan Kecil
Kompilasi Now seri ke 5 kali ini memuat 18 hits dari era ’98-’99 antaran lain When You’re Gone (Bryan Adams feat Melanie C), Wish I Could Fly (Roxette), Goodbye (Spice Girls), Big Big World (Emilia), From This Moment On (Shania Twain), No Regrets (Robbie Williams), Sweetest Things (U2) dll. Overall album ini adalah salah satu kompilasi Now terbaik.

No comments:

Post a Comment