Saturday, October 24, 2009

The All Time Greatest Love Songs 2

Side A
1. Richard Cocciante-Just For You
2. George Benson-The Greatest Love Of All
3. Lionel Richie-Say You Say Me
4. Phil Collins-You’ll Be In My Heart
5. Celine Dion-My Heart Will Go On
6. Diana King-I Say A Little Prayer
7. Eric Clapton-Blue Eyes Blue
8. Jimmy Cliff-I Can See Clearly Now
9. Righteous Brothers-Unchained Melody

Side B
1. Coco Lee-A Love Before Time
2. Ronan Keating-When You Say Nothing At All
3. Annie Lennox-Love Song For A Vampire
4. Julee Cruise-Falling
5. Harry Nilsson-Everybody’s Talking
6. Leo Sayer-You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
7. Sonny & Cher-I Got You Babe
8. Prince-When Doves Cry
9. Bill Withers-Ain’t No Sunshine

Catatan Kecil
Ini adalah satu dari sekian banyaaaaak kompilasi lagu-lagu cinta yang beredar di pasaran. The All Time Greatest Love Songs 2 ini memuat lagu-lagu cinta dari berbagai era ada 60an. 70an, 80an, 90an dan 2000an seperti I Got You Babe (Sonny & Cher), Unchained Melody (Righteous Brothers), Say You Say Me (Lionel Richie), I Say A Little Prayer For You (Diana King), My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion) dll.

No comments:

Post a Comment