Monday, October 19, 2009

Slow Best Sellers

Side A
1, I’ll Give My Best To You-Gwen Guthrie & George Benson
2. You Come To My Senses-Chicago
3. Someday-Chris Cuevas & Debbie Gibson
4. When The Night Comes-Richard Sanderson
5. Why Do I Believe-Pebbles
6. I Don’t Have The Heart-James Ingram

Side B
1. From A Distance-Bette Midler
2. Without You-Debbie Gibson
3. Here In My Heart-Tiffany
4. Please Be Careful With My Heart-Jose Mari Chan & Regine Velasques
5. Entergate-Luis Miguel
6. Africa-1927

Catatan Kecil
Kompilasi Slow Best Sellers ini berisikan lagu-lagu slow awal 90an. Namun sayangnya content lagu dalam album ini masih terlalu sedikit dan materi lagu terhitung kurang “nendang”. Lagu “penyelamat” dalam album ini hanya I Don’t Have The Heart (James Ingram), From A Distance (Bette Midler) dan Please Be Careful With My Heart (Jose Mari Chan & Regine Velasques).

No comments:

Post a Comment