Monday, December 21, 2009

The All Time Greatest Movie Songs

Side A
1. Celine Dion-My Heart Will Go On (OST-Titanic)
2. Bruce Springsteen-Streets Of Philadelphia (OST-Philadelphia)
3. Tina Arena & Marc Anthony-I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You (OST-The Mask of Zorro)
4. Barbra Streisand & Bryan Adams-I Finally Found Someone (OST-The Mirror Has Two Faces)
5. Kenny Loggins-For The First Time (OST-One Fine Day)
6. Harry Connick Jr.-It Had To Be You (OST-The Godfather Part III)
7. Michael Jackson-Will You Be There (OST-Free Willy)
8. Berlin-Take My Breath Away (OST-Top Gun)
9. Simon & Garfunkel-Mrs. Robinson (OST-The Graduate)
10. Regina Belle & Peabo Bryson-A Whole New World (OST-Aladdin)

Side B
1. Michel Bolton-Go The Distance (OST-Hercules)
2. Babyface-You Were There (OST-Simon Birch)
3. Will Smith-Men In Black (OST-Men In Black)
4. Jamiroquai-Deeper Underground (OST-Godzilla)
5. Lauryn Hill-The Sweetest Thing (OST-Love Jones)
6. Diana King-I Say A Little Prayer (OST-My Best Friend’s Wedding)
7. Roy Orbinson-Pretty Woman (OST-Pretty Woman)
8. Billy Joel-Modern Woman (OST-Ruthless People)

Catatan Kecil

Satu lagi album yang berisi soundtrack-soundtrack film terkenal dari berbagai era antara lain My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion), Streets Of Philadelphia (Bruce Springsteen), Pretty Woman (Roy Orbinson), Mrs Robinson (Simon & Garfunkel), I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You (Tina Arena & Marc Anthony) dll. Overall album ini terhitung nggak ngebosenin dan layak untuk di koleksi.

No comments:

Post a Comment