Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Evergreen Slow Rocks

Side A
1. Love Of My Life (Live Version)-Queen
2. Imagine-John Lennon
3. Writing On The Wall-Hollies
4. Believe In Love-Scorpion
5. Love Me Somebody-Bad Company
6. As Tears Go By-Rolling Stones
7. Changes-Black Sabbath
8. I Don’t Want To Talk About It-Rod Steward
9. Love Hurt-Nazareth
10. Dust In The Wind-Kansas
11. Soldier Of Fortune-Deep Purple
12. Questions-Manfred Man

Side B
1. Without Your Love-Roger Daltrey
2. Sailing-Rod Steward
3. He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother-Hollies
4. Lady Jane-Rolling Stones
5. House For Sale-Lucifer
6. Belladona-UFO
7. Wonderful Tonight-Eric Clapton
8. When A Blind Man Cries-Deep Purple
9. Love-John Lennon
10. I’d Rather Go Blind-Bonnie Tyler
11. I Want To Know What Love Is-Foreigner
12. Back In The Sun-Unit Gloria

Catatan Kecil

Ini adalah satu dari sekian baaaanyak album cover version yang beredar di pasaran. Kali ini isinya dalah lagu-lagu rock balada era 70an dan 80an seperti Sailing, I Don’t Wanna Talk About It, Wonderful Tonight, Imagine, Love Of My life, Love Hurt, Changes, Soldier Of Fortune, Dust In the Wind dll. Namun album seperti ini terus saja beredar entah karena diminati orang, atau bagaimana. Entahlah…

No comments:

Post a Comment