Thursday, December 31, 2009

Now 6

Side A
1. Bon Jovi-It’s My Life
2. Robbie Williams-Rock DJ
3. Kylie Minogue-Spinning Around
4. Enrique Iglesias-Be With You
5. The Moffatts-Bang Bang Boom
6. Aqua-Around The World
7. Melanie C-I Turn To You
8. Gabrielle-When A Woman
9. Aaliyah-Try Again

Side B
1. Sisqo-Thong Song
2. Hanson-If Only
3. Atomic Kitten-I Want Your Love
4. Billie Piper-Something Deep Inside
5. S Club 7-S Club Party
6. Louise-2 Faced
7. Eagle Eye Cherry-Are You Still Having Fun?
8. Neri Per Caso-Sara
9. Stephen Gately-New Beginning

Catatan Kecil

Seri keenam dari rangkaian kompilasi Now That’s What I Call Music kali ini menampilkan lagu-lagu yang sempat hits di era 1999-2000 antara lain It’s My Life (Bon Jovi), Rock DJ (Robbie Williams), Be With You (Enrique Iglesias), Try Again (Aaliyah), When A Woman (Gabrielle), Spinning Around (Kylie Minogue) dll.

No comments:

Post a Comment