Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Smash Hits Volume 1

Side A 
1. Here Comes The Hotstepper-Ini Kamoze
2. Turn The Beat Around-Gloria Estefan
3. Games People Play-Inner Circle
4. I Can See Clearly Now-Jimmy Cliff
5. You Gotta Be-Des’ree
6. Prayer For The Dying-Seal
7. I Wanna Be Down-Brandy
8. Survival-Madonna
9. Hey Now (Girls Just Want To Have Fun)-Cyndi Lauper

Side B
1. I’ll Stand By You-Pretenders
2. Shine-Collective Soul
3. What’s The Frequency Kenneth-REM
4. Hold My Hand-Hootie and The Blowfish
5. I’m Tore Down-Eric Clapton
6. Everyday-Phil Collins
7. Think Twice-Celine Dion
8. Said I Loved You But I Lied-Michael Bolton
9. Hero-Mariah Carey

Catatan Kecil

Kompilasi Smash Hits Volume 1 ini berisi lagu-lagu hits athun 1993-1994. Banyak lagu-lagu bagus dan penyanyi-penyanyi hebat “ngumpul” di album ini seperti (Turn The Beat Around-Gloria Estefan), (You Gotta Be-Des’ree), (Prayer For The Dying-Seal), (Survival-Madonna), (I’ll Stand By You-Pretenders), (Think Twice-Celine Dion), (Hero-Mariah Carey), (Said I Loved You But I Lied-Michael Bolton), (Shine-Collective Soul), (What’s The Frequency Kenneth-REM) dll. Overall album ini nggak ngebosenin buat diputar ulang.

No comments:

Post a Comment