Wednesday, March 16, 2011

top pops express vol. 4

Side A
1. Step by Step-New Kids On The Block
2. The Right Combination-Seiko & Donnie Wahlberg
3. Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)-C + C Music Factory
4. Rhythm of the Rain-Dan Fogelberg
5. I'm Not In Love-Will To Power
6. When I'm Back On My Feet Again-Michael Bolton
7. The First Time-Surface

Side B
1. Where Does My Heart Beat Now-Celine Dion
2. Promise Me-Beverley Craven
4.Oh Girl-Paul Young
5. Cruising For Bruising-Basia
6. Baby-Halo James
7. The Longest Long-Thomas Lang
7. Mona-Craig Mclachlan & Check 1-2

Catatan Kecil
Album kompilasi keluaran Sony Music ini memuat lagu-lagu yang sempat hits di tahun 1990 seperti Step by Step (New Kids On The Block), Where Does My Heart Beat Now (Celine Dion), Promise Me (Beverly Craven), The First Time (Surface), The Right Combination (Seiko & Donnie Wahlberg) sampai "lagu wajib" di lantai dansa era 90an Gonna Make You Sweat (C + C Music Factory).

No comments:

Post a Comment