Saturday, January 5, 2013

ET. 45 2 Soft & Easy

1. I Like Chopin-Gazebo
2. I Can't Let Go-Air Supply
3. Said I Love You...But I Lied-Michael Bolton
4. Unbreak My Heart-Toni Braxton
5. There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)-Billy Ocean
6. Love Will Lead You Back-Taylor Dayne
7. I'll Be Over You-Toto
8. Open Arms-Journey
9. Lonely is the Night-Air Supply
10. You Are The Best Thing In My Life
11. The Search Is Over-Survivor
12. Dust in the Wind-Kansas
13. I Live My Life For You-Firehouse
14. Leaving on a Jet Plane-Chantal Kreviazuk
15. Hold Me Now-John Logan
16. Believe in Me-Dan Fogelberg
17. Take My Breath Away-Berlin
18. Someone To Love-Jon B  featuring Baby Face

Catatan Kecil
ET. 45 merupakan toko kaset yang ternama di Medan dan Aceh. Beberapa kali juga toko kaset ini merilis album kompilasi salah satunya adalah Soft & Easy ini. Album ini berisi lagu-lagu cinta beragam genre tahun 70an sampai 90an seperti I Like Chopin (Gazebo), Dust in the Wind (Kansas), Said I Loved You...But I Lied (Michael Bolton), I'll Be Over You (Toto), Leaving on the Jet Plane (Chantal Kreaviazuk) dll. Album ini layak dinikmati, hanya saja album ini beredar di tempat terbatas.

No comments:

Post a Comment